A friend of mine sent a bunch of cupcakes picture for my inspiration.  I found some I like and will make in near future. 

Here are some...maybe you'll get inspired too.





 I might make this for Christmas.  Looks like a Christmas present if I change the color.


St. Patricks day?  A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

How about this for Cowboy's theme?  I believe it is Saguaro cactus... (if my horticulture teacher see this, he'll be proud of me...it has been 15 something years and I still remember my plant's name)






I love the teal / aqua / turquise color with combination of dark chocolate.  Very pretty.  I wish I get that much cupcakes order.






 These ones are just too nice.  So nice that I wanna keep all of them.


Find your favorite so far?

More pictures ...
Dunno what these ones are?  Any guess?

Fancy rainbow.  I wonder how to make it.  Anybody know?

I just throw this picture because teh bear is so hairy and cute.   Makes me want to cuddle with him. or her?

so which one do you like?  Are you inspired yet?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
is blogging
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
free counters
Sanny T Studio. Powered by Blogger.