Remember last week when I did Betty Boop cupcakes?  The cupcakes were so pretty no one dare to eat it.  At the end they are all gone.  But the hit was my cake pops.  Although they are not as perfect as I want them to be but everyone loved them.  My business cards were gone too.  I am so looking forward to get lots of orders.

Anyway, this weekend I'll be going to Atlanta for a farewell party.  Off course I volunteered to bring dessert.

Guess what I am making?
Off course cake pops.  This time I am planning to make different characters.


I have revised my plans so many times : )  It's serious business you know...

I just finished rolling about 50 balls, they are all in the refrigerator.  Tomorrow I will decorate them.  Wish me luck.

I'll take pictures of what I actually make...  Hopefully not too much different from my sketch.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
is blogging
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
free counters
Sanny T Studio. Powered by Blogger.