Last week I was planning to make cake balls for my friend's farewell party.

My cake balls didn't come out the way I planned but they were still the party stealer.


What do you think?  I love the vibrant colors.   Now that I think about it, they look like Thanksgiving Macy's Parade.

Here are more close up pictures ...

Mickey and Minnie
Bumble Bees
Like my sign?  Bee the first to Try
Toy story character was there too.
Oooh I almost forget to tell you the funny story.
I traveled 2 hours to Atlanta and decided to do some grocery shopping before the BBQ.  I was afraid the chocolate melted so I carry them everywhere.  They sure grabbed everyone's attention.  They asked me if I can sell them one.  I told them they are not for sale ... long story short...I sold one of the strawberry.  Then, I was stopped by someone else again, can you believe it?  This time I had to cut it short, couldn't sell any of these anymore.

I love making these cake pops because there are no limit to it.  You can plan one thing and end up with another better thing.

This can also be a new concept of birthday cake ... no serving needed, don't you love the idea?  imagine, all the kids and grab one and take picture while holding their cake pop.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
is blogging
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
free counters
Sanny T Studio. Powered by Blogger.